Welcome to Friday Favorites!
Once again I have the privilege of sharing with you another one of my favorite things. Today’s favorite sewing gadget is the Sew Steady Portable Table. I purchased my table several months ago from Nancy’s Notions. When searching the internet you will find this table available from many other vendors. I just happen to like dealing with Nancy’s Notions so I chose to purchase my table from them.
What’s a Sew Steady Portable Table?
Not all of us are lucky enough own a cabinet custom fit to our free-arm sewing machines. Since we too would like to have the extended work space provided by a custom cabinet there is an option available. That option is the Sew Steady Portable Table.
- Sew Steady Portable Tables are constructed from 1/4″ Plexiglas (TM) with smooth beveled edges.
- Each table is custom-made to fit your machine.
- The table comes with removable adjustable legs.
- Each leg can be independently raised or lowered to accommodate your table surface.
- Just like the name says the Sew Steady Portable Table can be transported to where ever you are sewing. This makes it especially wonderful for traveling.
- The tables come in three sizes: 11.5″ x 15″, 18″ x 24″ and 24″ x 24″
- Also available is a Sew Steady Portable Table Travel Bag
- The travel bag comes in either 20″ x 26″ or 26″ x 26″
- Each bag has an outside pocket for storing your table legs.
- The bag is made from heavy nylon fabric and is padded with foam to protect your table.
I highly recommend the table as well as the travel bag. I can’t imagine sewing without the table and I’ve used my travel bag on many an occasion. In fact I took both of them with me when we traveled to my Little Cabin in the Woods.. Do a little research and see for yourself just how handy these two items can be.
* * * * * *
Disclaimer: I do not in any way receive compensation from the manufacturer of the Sew Steady Portable Table, the Sew Steady Portable Travel Bag or Nancy’s Notions. The recommendations I make are a result of my own personal exposure to these products. Your experience or satisfaction may or may not be the same as mine.
2 thoughts on “Friday Favorites: Sewing Table”
I like your table extension. I have one that was made by Husqvarna to go with my Viking#1+ sewing machine. It wasn’t quite as big as I wanted, so a couple of years ago my husband helped me make a bigger one out of fiberboard. It works for me for now.
Very cool. As long as it works is all that counts.