Welcome to Friday Favorites!
I must admit I am a Pinterest junkie. At last count I have accumulated over 2,600 pins on 68 different boards. Keeping track of what I have pinned is darn near next to impossible. Every once and awhile I see an item that catches my eye and when trying to pin it Pinterest reminds me I already have. If only there were an app that would help me keep track of where I put things! Then I would have it made.
Of all the boards I have, there are five that are really pertinent to my business. They are:
- Quilting patterns – http://pinterest.com/InAStitchQlt/sewing-patterns-favorite-quilting/
- Quilting stitches – http://pinterest.com/InAStitchQlt/sewing-quilting-stitches/
- Patterns for totes and more – http://pinterest.com/InAStitchQlt/sewing-patterns-totes-and-more/
- Mug rug patterns –http://pinterest.com/InAStitchQlt/mug-rugs/
- Pillow patterns – http://pinterest.com/InAStitchQlt/sewing-pillows/
If you are a Pinterest nut, like I am, then I know you are curious about my pins. So get going and check them out. Then send me a comment with your thoughts and or your favorite pin. Thanks for stopping by!