A Lot of Work
After taking time to dig out my stockpiled projects I was quite exhausted. Seeing everything in one place, the sheer size of the menagerie, proved three things:
- I’ve been very busy shopping
- I have quite the talent for managing and stowing away my projects,
- It’s quite possible I have just as much fun purchasing and stockpiling projects as I do making them.
As I contemplated returning my previously well-hidden/camouflaged projects to their designated places it occurred to me that there were obvious themes running through my inventory.
There were patterns for-
- projects whose main focus was the utilization of hand-dyed wool,
- small quilts,
- large quilts,
- objects to be quilted, etc.
Since there were discernible divisions I figured why not keep them organized together.
Before packing everything up I took a few photos of my stash. Pictured below are the fruits of my labor.
Not included were photos of the projects waiting to be quilted on my long arm quilt machine as well as several other items. Those will be shared another time.
Time to make a list of my unfinished projects.
Thanks so much for sharing your time with me. Check-in again to follow my progress. Have a Great Day!
Cindy Anderson of In A Stitch Quilting