Greetings to all of you that are participating in or are curious about our Mystery Quilt Along! It’s been a while since you have heard from me. We started this project back on January 1st and as you know it all finishes at the end of March.
I’m sure you have been steadily making progress and are just itching to show us what you have so far. Here’s your invitation to bring us up-to-date. Between now and January 28th share a post with your readers updating them on your progress. In your post include a link back to this page. I will then share your links here so that we have them all in one place.
If you are not currently enrolled and would still like to join here are the rules
The fabric we are all using is this one
I purchased it on-line through the Fat Quarter Shop.
Here’s a list of the participants:
- Cindy @ In A Stitch Quilting (updated 1/28/18)
- Tracy @ It’s a T-Sweets day! (updated 1/29/18)
- Abbie @ Sparkle On (updated 1/29/18)
- Desert Suz @ DesertSky Quilting
- Edith @ Ediscraftinglife (updated 1/29/18)
- Elana @ ThatFabricFeeling (updated 1/26/18)
- Kathy E. on Instagram
- Lori @ quilting needs.com (updated 1/29/18)
- Michelle @ Creative Blonde (updated 1/29/18)
- Roseanne @ Home Sewn By Us (updated 1/24/18)
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact either myself, through a comment or Tracy at It’s A T-Sweets Day.
I look forward to hearing all about your adventures!
7 thoughts on “Mystery QAL January Update”
I haven’t updated anything because I’ve been out of town. I’ll catch the next one, though!
I remembered that you would be out of town. No worries! 😊 You have plenty of time. Besides an update wasn’t mandatory; just fun. Focus on your studies. 😊
Looking forward to seeing the QAL pieces! The feature fabric is lovely.
I can’t wait to see their progress as well! 🙂