The page has turned and a new month has begun. Hard to believe that we are already into the second month of the new year! This is also the second month of our very first Mystery QAL.
We have had a great time watching the progress continue on all of the projects. We are so impressed with your selection of patterns as well as the accompanying fabrics. Kudos to you for your creativity!
We started this project back on January 1, 2018, and, as you know, it all finishes at the end of March. You may use this post as your place to link up your February progress. If you need assistance doing so, don’t hesitate to let us know.
If you are not currently enrolled and would still like to join here are the rules:
The fabric we are using is this one.
I purchased it on-line through the Fat Quarter Shop.
Here’s a list of the participants:
- Cindy @ In A Stitch Quilting (updated 2/8/18)
- Tracy @ It’s a T-Sweets day! (updated 1/29/18)
- Abbie @ Sparkle On (updated 1/29/18)
- Desert Suz @ DesertSky Quilting (updated 2/10/18)
- Edith @ Ediscraftinglife (updated 1/29/18)
- Elana @ ThatFabricFeeling (updated 1/26/18)
- Kathy E. on Instagram
- Lori @ quilting needs.com (updated 1/29/18)
- Michelle @ Creative Blonde (updated 1/29/18)
- Roseanne @ Home Sewn By Us (updated 2/12/18)
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact either myself, through a comment on this site, or Tracy at It’s A T-Sweets Day.
We look forward to hearing about your adventures!