Cleaning the house can be a lot of work but it looks and feels so good when the task is complete. Every now and then I take a look at my blog to see what needs refreshing and what should be removed. Recently I updated a number of my documents and refreshed the appearance of my blog page. As a result of my efforts I think everything looks cleaner now and more organized.
Some of the items that were changed reside in the uppermost area of my page—often called the Menu. These items provide links to very important information that may not always be noticed. Here’s a list:
- My About page titled Cindy
- A page that will introduce my readers to my company titled In A Stitch Quilting, The Company
- A page listing my rates for longarm quilting titled Fees
- A page filled with tips and information for my customers titled A Letter to My Customers.
- And a photo gallery of the many quilts I have made, the customer quilts that I have worked with and the stitch patterns I have used.
- Here are the stitch patterns: Baptist Fan, Bubbles, Decorative Stitches, Flowers, Geometric, Hand Quilting, Meander and Paisly.
Many of the tasks (i.e. the gallery) took a great deal of time. The process of updating or adding my photos to the gallery created a lot of extra posts. You may have noticed a large number of them in your mailbox. I’m sorry if their volume was overwhelming. If I stay on top of this task the frequency of gallery posts should stay minimal. On the other hand the frequent posts not only took care of a housekeeping task but it also gave you another opportunity to see items that you may have missed.
I hope that you will have the opportunity to browse through some, if not all, of the Menu items. If you do I know you won’t be disappointed.
As always, thank you so much for sharing your time!
2 thoughts on “Time to Clean House”
Very nice – congratulations! Oh and I love the fabrics in the feature photo 🙂
Thank you! Aren’t they pretty! ❤️