What comes to mind when you think of tropical punch?
How about bright colors and a fruity taste.
I titled today’s art quilt Tropical Punch because it reminds me of the bold colors often found in the tropics. This sparky little specimen measures 8 x 4 1/4”.
Started while in attendance at Pam Beal’s class Minimalist Design, Maximum Impact this petite work of art features:
- curved lines of fluorescent orange fabric,
- two lime green buttons,
- three shiny orange beads,
- random rows of hand quilting,
- unusually pieced sections of lime green fabric,
- and a vertical strip of floral fabric.
All of these elements help to accentuate the quilt’s flashy name.
I think Tropical Punch, AP # 79, in spite of it’s small stature, delivers a huge punch!
Thank You for visiting!