I am very excited to share another finished art piece. Measuring only 14 1/2 x 8 1/4” today’s addition to my portfolio is titled Purple Passion, AP # 85. As with so many of my other recent art pieces, this one began to take shape, on my design wall, at the Pam Beal Minimalist Design, Maximum Impact class.
Creating small works of art gives me the opportunity to use a variety of materials and techniques in a shorter amount of time. While minimalist in both size and design these new additions are not lacking in style. Let’s examine Purple Passion.
I’ve titled this piece Purple Passion because it reminds me of the passion fruit. Here’s why:
- An outer purple layer
- A green center
- Black seeds (represented by the black circles in the center orange fabric strip)
Purple Passion has many stylish features. Among them are:
- Raw edged fabrics secured with decorative stitching.
- Color coordinated hand stitching
- Three diamond shaped purple seeds represented by the three beads and
- One very special, sparkly bead.
See for yourself.
Thank You for visiting! Be watching for my next reveal.